Dedicated to providing top-quality service, Rode Welding is proud of what we offer our customers — a wide range of equipment, an ongoing commitment to quality, and on-time delivery. To illustrate this, we’ve outlined Rode’s capabilities below, by the numbers.
We’re proud to have a full staff of highly experienced, deeply skilled technicians at Rode. Their commitment to innovative problem solving, continuous improvement, and optimal quality are unmatched. We aim to exceed our own standards every day. Here’s what our team has to offer:
- 30-50 active team members
- 15 team members with over 15 years of experience
- AWS qualified
- AWS CWI (2)
- ASME qualified
- Welding qualifications including FCAW, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, and Submerged Arc
- NDT I and II Certified
- Engineering staff with over 25 years of experience and ASME, AWS, and SolidWorks 3D qualifications
Have a large-scale project in the works? Not to worry. The Rode facilities spans 50,000 square feet and includes:
- Two buildings
- 46,000 square feet of shop space
- 3,000 square feet of office space
- 1,000 square feet of training space
Tools and Equipment
Our custom-fabricated steel components are machined with some of the industry’s best equipment. We’re proud to offer a wide range of in-house services, including:
- Plate rolling, 0.375” pinch, 120” wide rolling
- Plate rolling, 1.5” pinch, 120” wide rolling
- Three submerged arc welding centers for material up to 12” thick
- Three CNC burning oxy-fuel machines, 0.5” to 21.0” thickness burning
- Thermal stress relief furnace, 14’ x 14’ x 42’
- Paint booth, 12’ W x 15’ H x 22’ L
- Shot blast booth, 112’ W x 15’ H x 22’ L
- Cranes, 50 tons, 10 tons, 5 tons
- 20 welding centers
- Two delivery trucks
Utilize Rode’s Facility & Expertise
Integrate your project needs with the industry’s leading medium and heavy steel plate rolling, cylinder rolling, welding, and flame cutting provider.
Custom metal fabrication projects can be used in a broad range of industries, including oil and gas, textile, pulp, mining, construction, power generation, machine shops, general industrial equipment, and shipyards.
Start discussing how we can help you with your next project — contact Rode Welding today.